Friday, April 8, 2011

A New Little Business


Tailwind Traders


While I was in Las Vegas in March, we went to a trade show so I could find purses for my little business called, Queen Bee Bagz. During this trip I found some wonderful handmade clothing from the Himalaya's that I fell in love with and decided to start a new little business called, The Tailwind Traders. I have the beginnings of a website: www.tailwindtraders.com, that shows some of the things I bought but it is just in the beginning stages. It is hard to set up an online business because the pictures don't do the clothing justice! They are so comfy and unique. (As a side note, the cute model on the website is Alex's new "friend," Tabitha. He says they are just friends but really?)

Last Tuesday, I went to the Antelope Point Marina on Lake Powell and some of my clothes will be in their little marina store in May. They are unique clothes and bags that everyone notices whenever I put them on.

That night we rushed home so I could have an activity with my Laurels for mutual. The wonderful young woman who was supposed to be in charge of the activity forgot to set things up, so at the last minute so I threw together an activity. Lori Tolbert had told me about the best fondue ever using melted Toblerone candy bars so I tried that. It was fantastic!

Toblerone Fondue

Melt one regular sized Tolberone bar very two people you are serving in a fondue pot. Add in a little half and half so it stays smooth. Cut up strawberries, bananas, apples, angel food cake squares and rice crispy treats or use cream puffs (the kind you find on the frozen food aisle)to dip into the chocolate. It was so easy and so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment