Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Ultimate Sacrifice


When I started to pack the donated items last night, I realized I wasn't going to have enough room for everything unless I made the ultimate sacrifice. Yep, I am going to have to leave the Coke and the poptarts home. Maybe I can loose some weight without them!

Ken was having a great time at scout camp last night when his Dad met up with him. Hopefully today went good and there weren't any melt downs!

My garden is growing away! I can't wait to eat this pasta recipe I came up with a few years ago when I had zucchini coming out of my ears:

Boil two chicken breasts, then shred. Next, cook one package of angel hair pasta according to the directions. Grate one zucchini and add to the cooked pasta along with 1/2 cube of butter, 1/2C. cooked peas, 1t. garlic salt, 1C. grated Parmesan cheese and the shredded chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment