Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good thing she's cute!

Sunday morning I woke up to a horrible smell. My four month old golden retriever, Zoe, had pooped and thrown up in her kennel during the night so the whole house reeked! When I got downstairs, I realized that my youngest had already let her outside so she had walked through the house with her poopy feet! The ironical thing was he had just finished cleaning the whole tile floor with his tooth brush the night before - (he got in major trouble, but that's another story!). Needless to say, I spent the morning giving Zoe a bath, then scrubbing out the kennel and cleaning the floor. Have you ever noticed whenever there is a job involving poop or throw up everyone disappears? Without fail, the horses need a new bale of hay and everyone is excited to help get it!
This is a picture of Zoe and my twin sister, Karrie. I got Zoe from her litter of ten puppies, so she adores her.

I still have my head cold. I'm sick of being sick! Sunday night my friend, Carrie Caldwell and her daughter Carly came over with a plate of warm chocolate chip cookies, hot spiced apple cider and a cute get well card. They were sooo.... good! She definitely knows my weakness! I have tried to catch her a couple of times to get the recipes to share on here, but I haven't had any luck. As soon as I do get them, I will post the them because they were scrumptuous!

So since I'm still sick, I still only want to eat soup. My husband taught me a fast, easy way to make egg drop soup:
Make 1 envelope of Lipton Dry Chicken Noodle Soup according to the directions. Bring to a boil and whisk in one egg until there white egg is dispersed through out the soup.


Fast, cheap and EZ....

No comments:

Post a Comment