Monday, April 26, 2010

A New Favorite!

The Jurassic Park birthday party was a success on Friday. The kids had a great time making their own pizza's and I found a new favorite! I made some of my Alfredo sauce that I posted back in February and put that on top of my bread machine pizza dough which I posted in March and topped it off with some grilled chicken, Canadian bacon and Monetary Jack cheese. There goes my diet!
I hope to plant some potatoes, onions, peas, pumpkins and green beans today. I'm turning into a real farmer!
My family loves this recipe for a green bean casserole that Dar's Grandma used to make.
Grammie's Green Bean Casserole
Combine 1 can drained French green beans or 2C. fresh green beans into a 1 1/2 quart dish with a lid. Add 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup, 1/2C. milk, some salt and pepper and I like to add a dash of A1 steak sauce.
Bake covered for 30 minutes. You can add the dry crunchy French onions on top, but my family prefers to eat this without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment