Monday, May 3, 2010

Got Milk?


Last night I went over to Misty's and she taught me how to milk her goat. We have been trying to decide if we should get a goat because our two youngest boys are allergic to cows milk plus they love the goats milk because it taste like whole milk, but better. By the time I was done milking, about half of the milk went into the bucket and the rest went on me and Misty's little boy who was standing next to me. It was hilarious! Misty made the milking look so easy but it would definitely take some time to learn. So sometime in the near future we hope to find a goat.
What's next? A milk cow?

Yesterday I made some yummy banana bread. My friend Becky asked me to post the recipe so she could make it.


Banana Bread

Sift together the following ingredients:

3c. flour, 1t. soda, 1t. each of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, 2c. sugar and 1t. salt. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine then add 3 eggs, 1 1/2c. oil, 1c. sour cream, 1 1/2t. vanilla and 2c. mashed bananas.


Pour into two greased loaf pans and bake at 350* for 1 hour.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the recipe! I will be trying it out soon.

    ReplyDelete