Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thank heavens for the bread machine!



I was worried I wouldn't have enough pizza dough for all of the kids at the party so I decided to make some more. That's when I remembered seeing a pizza dough recipe for my bread machine so I decided to try that recipe instead of Lisa's dough. I am so glad I did! It is sooo.... much easier and I actually think I like the taste better.

Bread Machine Pizza Dough

Add the following ingredients to the bread machine pan:
1 1/3C. water, 2t. sugar, 1 1/4t. salt, 2T. olive oil, 3C. flour, 1t. baking powder, 1/4t. garlic powder, 1/4t. onion powder, 1 1/2t. bread machine yeast.


Set to the pizza dough cycle. When the dough cycle is complete, separate the dough into six equal portions and place into 7 in. tin foil pie tins (I got mine at the Dollar store and they came with cardboard lids.) Let the dough rest in the pans for 10-15 minutes. Add the toppings of your choice and bake at 350* for 10-15 minutes. Or you can cook 1 large pizza for 20 minutes.


This recipe makes 6 personal pan size servings or 1 large pizza.

1 comment:

  1. You're making me hungry with all these tantalizing recipes. I want to try that sugar cookie recipe. I'm always a sucker for a good sugar cookie. The pizza dough looks heavenly too. My kids are ALWAYS trying to get me to make homemade pizza. I'm so glad you have so many angels taking care of you. I thought you were looking a little sad on the horse riding day. Sorry I didn't ask. I hope you're enjoying your spring break, and that your youngest is coming around....You're the best!!!

    ReplyDelete