Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Way To Pop Your Corn


My mom sent me an email with a video of some people using their cell phones to pop some kernals of popcorn. I was a little skeptical at first but the evidence is alarming! Go to www.dailymotion.com/video/x5odhh_pop-corn-telephone-portable-mocro-o_news. You may never want to use your cell phone again!

My friend, Michele Fitt gave me a recipe for microwave carmel popcorn that I just love! I think I will stick to it instead of using my cell phone!

Michele's Microwave Carmel Popcorn

Pop a bag of pop corn and set aside.

Combine 1C. sugar, 1 cube butter, 1/4C. Karo syrup and 1/4t. salt in a 2 quart bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. Add 1/2t. baking soda.

Put the popped popcorn into a large brown paper bag and pour the syrup over it and shake.

Cook in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, shaking the bag every 30 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment