Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Lucky Stars


Several of my good friends know how bad I have been struggling with my youngest and his anxiety and they have brought me treats to cheer me up. I am so thankful for them. Their kindness offers a little bright spot in my world!

My friend Deidre brought over some rice crispy treats with lucky stars in them. She is so sweet. She added a little note that said, "She hoped these would magically take away my stress." I have never had lucky charms crispy treats - but they were yummy! I thank my Lucky Stars for Deidre.
Lucky Stars Bars
Grease a 9x9 pan.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt 3T. butter and 3 1/2C. mini marshmallows.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute until melted and smooth.
Stir in 5C. of Lucky Charms cereal and press in the greased pan.
Let them set up for a few minutes then cut into squares.


No comments:

Post a Comment