Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Wee Bit Of St. Patty's Day


Tomorrow is special for several reasons, first because I get to go to California with my twin sister and my niece! While everyone around has been traveling to warmer places over the past few months, I have been enduring the freezing cold and snow. I am soooo... excited to be able to wear my flip flops! I have a little purse business so we go shopping to the fashion district and bring home a stash to put into salons as well as to sell at purse parties. We have been doing this for six years now and I am still amazed at how the ladies still go crazy over them. The prices have jumped three times what they were when I started, so I don't make much money, but it is still fun to have an excuse to be with my sister and go SHOPPING!


The second reason I am excited about tomorrow is that it is St. Patrick's day! We are celebrating a little early and having corned beef for dinner. I love to use the left over's to make corned beef hash. My family loves it!


Corned Beef Hash

Fry up half of a package of hash browns in 2T. of butter until they are crispy. Cook 6 eggs, scrambled. Shred cooked corned beef and mix this all together and you have hash!

No comments:

Post a Comment